MEDIA TRAINING, COACHING & CONSULTING FOR CELEBRITIES & PUBLIC FIGURES
Ruth prepares top celebrities and public figures to manage the intense scrutiny inherent in today’s media environment. Through her celebrity media training programs, Ruth readies clients for any public appearance or promotion opportunity, whether broadcast, print, or online. Her unique and thorough approach to celebrity media coaching guarantees they become comfortable and confident fielding questions and are never surprised or caught off-guard. In addition, Ruth’s background and expertise in public speaking and interpersonal communication makes media interview training interesting, productive, and fun.
Ruth has media trained international public figures who are not fluent in English, Oscar winning movie stars who are fiercely and justifiably protective of their personal lives, on controversial entertainment projects, with directors and screenwriters who must promote and defend their work, and with young celebrities whose experience may be limited.
Ruth’s celebrity media coaching system includes processes and principles that produce the best chance of success:
- RESEARCH: Media training for celebrities begins with careful and thorough review of all existing press and any other background material. This can also include screening films or programs, attending theatrical events, and reading books.
- COLLABORATION: For media interview training to succeed, close and ongoing contact with publicity teams, corporate communications, and other stakeholders must be maintained. These team members are also welcome to attend their client’s celebrity media training sessions.
- MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT & Q&A: In collaboration with the team, we determine the 2 or 3 main messages that will resonate with the target audience and be easy to return to in media interviews. Ruth will also anticipate questions and begin to construct answers in advance of meeting with the celebrity or public figure.
- BRIDGING & REDIRECTING: Celebrity media coaching focuses on techniques that enable clients to bridge and return to main messages or answers to we’ve practiced no matter the question being asked
- VIDEO FEEDBACK: This indispensable tool enables clients to see themselves as others see them by putting them through their paces in a series of mock media interviews.
- WRITTEN SUMMARY NOTES: A unique and proprietary feature of our media training for celebrities and public figures is a comprehensive, multi-page, written summary that lists all potential questions, answers, techniques, and other information based on the work session(s). Celebrity media coaching clients find this especially helpful and have been known to walk into the venue with Ruth’s notes in hand.
- DISCRETION: You will never see or hear Ruth drop a boldface name in public. She holds all contact with her celebrity media training clients in the strictest of confidence.
We practice a high level of discretion with our A-list clients, yet understand your need to protect them. Therefore, select references are available upon request for validated prospective accounts.
Ruth prepares top celebrities and public figures to manage the intense scrutiny inherent in today’s media environment. Through her celebrity media training programs, Ruth readies clients for any public appearance or promotion opportunity, whether broadcast, print, or online. Her unique and tho...[More]